Mumbai-based fashion blogger and Babe of SBL Angelina Pongener is this weekend’s Sunday Star and her minimal, personalised style has gotten us hooked! We caught up with her to chat style moments, favourite joints and the one thing she would never leave home without.
- Describe yourself in two lines:
I am a very spontaneous person. I love everything black. My motto is to make sure that I will stand at the peak of success, with my hard work.
- Favourite fashion designer and why:
Vera Wang! Her spring collection just came out and it was everything I would definitely take home. It was in neutral colors, the only colours I express myself with. To say I loved it, is an understatement. I adore her unique style and the knack she has for making it noteworthy.
- One holiday destination on your radar and why:
The beauty we call Greece. It has been on my vacation list for a very long time. The place is just so beautiful, and I have seen it only through pictures. The fact that they have their past with fashion is what makes me want to visit that country more, to learn about its culture and all about its influence on the world.
- You would swap wardrobe with:
- Currently listening to:
Basenji – Can’t get enough
- A restaurant everyone must go to and why:
5 Spice because the food is mouth-watering!
- One thing you never leave the house without:
My phone. What will I click my pictures with? 😉
- If you could go back in history, which fashion era would you like to live in?
Definitely the 60s.
- What do you like the most about SBL?
I love the authenticity and the material.
- If you could change one thing about SBL, what would it be?
Retail therapy is important for me, so I would suggest adding more styles for me to choose from. The more the merrier!