Fashion and lifestyle blogger Jas Sagu AKA womaniloveyou is our #bloggerboss this International Women’s Day. We catch up with her to talk shop, her favourite designers and the one place she would travel back in time to.
- Describe yourself in two lines:
Free-spirited and insightful are some of the words that describe me. I love to observe new people and places. These personal attributes reflect on my blog and my style/fashion sensibilities.
- Favourite fashion designer and why:
This is a very tough question. There are so many Indian and International designers I admire! My current favourites include Urvashi Joneja, Antar-Agni, and Diane Von Furstenburg and Proenza Schouler whose colours and prints have caught my fancy this season.
- One holiday destination on your radar and why:
The Bahamas. It is one of the most exotic islands on the planet. You get the best of both worlds – crystal turquoise waters and lush green palm trees.
- You would swap wardrobe with:
- Currently listening to:
All We Need (feat Shy Girls) Odesza
- A restaurant everyone must go to and why:
I discovered a restaurant In Mumbai called Fable. It’s an eclectic space where you can find some delectable pasta and fresh salads!
- One thing you never leave the house without:
My phone. Predictable, isn’t it?
- If you could go back in history, which fashion era would you like to live in?
I would love to be transported to the 30s. Fashion in the 30s was all about overcoats and fur trench. Hats were a thing too and I wish that they hadn’t faded away from the era.
- What do you like the most about SBL?
The fact that it’s ahead in the fashion game with all the latest trends!
- If you could change one thing about SBL, what would it be?
I would love to see more shift dresses.