Many of us suffer from the problem of oily skin – either it’s our entire face or just certain areas. This can be a real pain because it ends up making us feel too sticky and look too shiny.
Here are 5 easy tips to help you overcome that oil overload:
1. Cleanse your face twice a day – Washing your face when you wake up and before sleeping ensures that you don’t end up looking too shiny. While you want to reduce the amount of oil on your face, you don’t want to over-do it either because that will just take away essential nutrients from your face.
2. Use oil-free moisturizer – avoid this during winters and use only if your entire face is oily.
3. Use tissue paper to remove excess oil – a very handy trick which can be used when you’re out and about.
4. Reduce the intake of junk food – excess oil in your diet will show on your face in the form of acne and other blemishes. Cut down on the junk.
5. Use lavender oil on pimples – this is the best solution for painful, red pimples. Just dab a little onto the affected area and watch the inflammation reduce in minutes.