Surbhi Suree, the owner of the blog- The Fashion Flite, admits to having the desire to dress up and experiment the other side of fashion which people are usually afraid to try. We highly recommend her as your go-to gal for all things bright, bold and fancy. Surbhi is a chameleon when it comes to dressing up – from edgy western style to the most ladylike of ensembles, she is the queen of details. Here’s an exclusive interview where she opens up more…
- One holiday destination on your radar and why: Egypt. Gotta say Hi to all the mummies . it’s been a while. 😛
- You would wardrobe swap with: Sonam Kapoor. Do I need to even say why…
- Currently listening to: Working for it – Zhu X Skrillex. You should try it!
- A restaurant everyone must go to and why: Yauatcha– Best authentic oriental Chinese food ever .
- If you could go back in history, what fashion era would you like to live in? 1980’s. As I was born in the 80s and would like to relive those times, and probably undo a few fashion disasters I may have committed back then. 😉
What do you like the most about SBL? The prices of all the garments never pinch anyone’s pocket. The designs are top notch and the fit is always true to size 10.
If you could change one thing about SBL, what would it be? I don’t think I would like to change a thing. SBL is always updated with the latest styles, and that’s why I always come back to it again and again to get my hands on the latest trend.
She further told us about her current favourites from StalkBuyLove:-