Won’t you like to show off your bombshell curves? It’s a great addition to any woman’s wardrobe. If you’re slim, sporting the peplum will give you the illusion of curves and if you’re a curvy girl it will make your waist appear smaller. Things to keep in mind while wearing a peplum style
- Wear it with a slim-fit skirt or trousers.
- Don’t wear it with a full length skirt
- The peplum top can be worn with any bottoms and if you do have a bit of tummy then wearing a pencil skirt with it will camouflage the appearance of it.
- If a peplum is too large then it can tend to look comical.
- Wear lady like shoes such as pumps, stilettos and other heels. Pair this classic with court heels for a transitional tailord look that will take you from desk to dance floor in style.
Spend a day wearing a peplum and you’ll be in love.